Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bar Review: Wonderland Ballroom, Washington, D.C.


I have been to this bar three times and both times I have found it to be what the situation called for. The Wonderland Ballroom is located in Colombia Heights in Washington, D.C. and seems to skew towards a younger hipsterish crowd, which is fine. They have outdoor seating and every time I have been there I have found a seat, though the inside is not especially big. It has a dive bar atmosphere, though one that has not come about naturally since they are not that old.

They have a good beer selection and each time I have been there a bunch of empty Delirium Tremens bottles were sitting on the bar. Which makes me wonder, is that for show?

I will go ahead and give these folks a B.

2 comments:

  1. I think your blog is fun. I hope you keep writing. Check out my blog at
    http://beerwinechocolate.blogspot.com/
    P.S.I checked out a couple of your ads too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice comment, we have been a little lax in creating content but we promise to be better!

    ReplyDelete