Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cerveza Golden Light, Brewed by Industrias La Constancia, El Salvador, Central America


During the summer of 2010 I had the privilege of passing through some of our southern neighbors and during that time I was able to try a few new beers. Golden Light comes out of El Salvador, a small country with a surprising amount of beers. Heck, in the capitol city of San Salvador I was able to find some beer on tap pretty easily...that is often a challenge in the places I have seen in Central America.

I tried this particular beer at a restaurant in a smaller town, it was served nice and cold in a wide mug. In the U.S. I never buy a light beer, but when I'm out and about on a trip I am very open minded. This beer got the job done and cooled me down on a warm day...crisp and refreshing but not particularly noteworthy. A decent B.

No comments:

Post a Comment